You will develop an implementation plan to achieve transformational change in your selected organisation and submit a 3000-word document detailing your proposed process by the end of Week 11.
Informed by the previously conducted Delphi Survey, and the activities and resources provided in Weeks 7-11, you are to develop an implementation plan to transform the educational practices of your selected organisation (a nation, university, school, or business).
- Develop an educational vision statement for your selected organisation with consideration of pedagogy, curriculum / content, and technology;
- Conduct a stakeholder expectations analysis for groups such as governments, businesses/employers, parents, students, educators, support staff, administrators, and prior and subsequent educational pathway educators and organisations;
- Perform a Socio-Ecosystem analysis (informed by the organisations Systems Model);
- Identify the differences between your vision and the organisation's current Socio-Ecosystem;
- Determine the changes required in pedagogy, curriculum / content, and technology;
- Describe the preferred Socio-Ecosystem of your organisation in:
- 1 years time as a result of changes;
- 5 years time as a result of changes; and
- 10 years time as a result of changes.
7. Determine levers for change and needed stakeholder alignment strategies;
8. Develop a set of proposed Actions to achieve the suggested changes; and
9. Develop a plan to manage the change process with consideration of:
- Organisations capacity to manage the suggested changes;
- Resources required to undertake the suggested changes;
- Capacity required to sustain the suggested changes;
- Resources required to sustain the suggested changes;
- Funding strategy to support and sustain the suggested changes;
- Evaluation strategy determines the success of the suggested changes; and
- Review strategy to modify the suggested changes if needed.
Submit a 3000-word document with the following headings: (the following are only suggested word lengths)
- Educational vision (250 words)
- Stakeholder analysis (400 words)
- Socio-Ecosystem analysis (informed by the organisations Systems Model) (250 words)
- Differences between vision and organisations current Socio-Ecosystem (250 words)
- Changes required (250 words)
- Preferred organisation in 1, 5 and 10 years time (600 words)
- Levers for change and stakeholder alignment strategies (250 words)
- Proposed actions (500 words)
- Change management plan (250 words)
Smart ThinkingFree online tutoring
Smarthinking is a free online tutoring service available to all Griffith students seeking advice on improving their writing skills. You can submit your writing for detailed review, request an appointment or submit questions offline. A tutor will respond within 24 hours.